Kegerator to give away

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aleduc

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I live in Midtwon Manhattan (New York City) and I have a kegerator that I am not using anymore. I got it from BestBuy a few years ago, it was working fine (only complaint was that it was difficult sometimes to adjust the settings to get the right amount of foam when pouring - but I am really no expert). I have not used the kegerator in two years (I no longer drink beer as much as I used to). It's been sitting in my living room since. I am not looking to make a profit, just to get rid of it. You can use it as is, or take it for parts. It currently uses a Stella coupler (was my beer of choice, but I still have the regular coupler that came with it). I am giving everything away (kegerator, co2 tank, shelves to make it a regular fridge, cleaning kit, etc.). But you are responsible to come and get it, I have no car or truck but I will gladly help carry it (it's on wheels which helps a lot). NOTE: WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET - NO RETURN - YOU TAKE IT AND IT'S YOURS. Also: The Stella tap handle that you see on the pictures IS NOT INCLUDED (want to keep it as a souvenir... :) - I still have the regular tap handle that came with the Kegerator.

100_2923a.jpg

100_2925a.jpg

Hello , I can take this kegerator off your hands ASAP! Like tomorrow, I'll even throw in some of my delicious homebrew. I live in manhattan, very interested.

Back