Group buy in Chicago?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post more details once we get started. Basically, just place your order and pay promptly once it's time to pay.

I'm pretty sure you were added a while back. Try logging in with the information that you registered with.

Looking to do a group buy for ball lock Korning kegs if anyone is interested let me know

A ways back in this thread there was a rumor that the next group buy (#10 by my count) might be in March.

So...any truth to that rumor? I could use several sacks of grain. I just couldn't bring myself to pay regular retail...but I survived.:tank:

Anybody else out there anxious to order up and resupply?:ban:

I would love for that to happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

The rumor is true. Follow us on the forums and/or Facebook page for more details. Links are in my sig.

A ways back in this thread there was a rumor that the next group buy (#10 by my count) might be in March.

So...any truth to that rumor? I could use several sacks of grain. I just couldn't bring myself to pay regular retail...but I survived.:tank:

Anybody else out there anxious to order up and resupply?:ban:

I'm right there with you! I need to buy 3 sacks and just can't pay retail for all of that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back