WTF is my stimulus money?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man, i ain't no sucker i only go to church that works for me....if your prayers work for me, i might find it a funny enough joke to get a good laugh! ;) :mug:

edit: seriously! i give more to this every year for a laugh....and i live on 14k a year.....(god i love homebrew!)

https://www.pay.gov/public/form/start/708094624

edit #2: they say it expires in one year i got it in april 24th.....so you better really pray hard! there's a dead line! otherwise i might find it funnier to use it as toilet paper....or have it framed, i haven't decided....i just get a kick out taking things other people take seriously very nonchalant....(as i'm sure you know from my brewing style)

It's difficult to run a business and raise 3 kids properly with that sort of attitude. Perhaps that is not your life, but it's mine. I admire the Quixotic life, but life's necessities grounded me long ago.

when i think about all the homeless willing to live on the streets for what i've got, that gives me a good laugh.....all they'd have to do is grow a pair and stop worshiping gangsters for their drugs......we all know around these parts their not that hard to make......but at any rate i've got a sense of humor about it....

Back