Oh Its Almost That Time Of Year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
Yes I do believe its almost that time of year again when we start brewing beers for halloween and thanksgiving...5 months to sit and age would be wonderful
I have never aged a beer more then 3 months before I consumed it all with my roommate so this should be a another lesson in self control. Right up there with the lesson that I am learning now with my Braggot thats been in secondary for almost a few weeks now and I just want to do something with it.
But back to the situation at hand...I am ready for some pumpkin beer, I have been looking closely at RickBrewers Pumpkin Ale https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=23489
And I modeled my recipe off of his..I am brewing on Thursday.
Is it bad that I am ready for spring so that summer can come and be over, so that fall can get here..I love fall..Holy Christ I had to much caffeine tonight!!!!!:ban: :ban: :cross:

i was just thinking about this today... when to brew a pumpkin ale for fall. I figured late July, early August! Now you have me thinking!!:confused:

I was thinking the same thing. This might be a bit to early for pumpkin ale. Im just looking for spring to get here. maybe more like july for brewing pumpkin stuff.

Yeah uppon further review. Tomorrows brew will be a Pale Ale, my first Pale ale. Pumpkin will have to wait till July..I dont have the self control to not drink it all by the end of May If I brew it tomorrow!

Back