Karma Rocks!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drunkensatyr

Reaction score
Talk about rolling with the punches.... Got fired today (well quit, I was given the option of fired or resign) came home and talked to the wifey, Going to go back to school to finish my degree 10 years later. Called the LHBS and they want to hire me (huge pay cut, but man o man FUN!!!) Put in for student loan, and ran an AG honey wheat from start to stop in 3hrs 25min and hit everything on the numbers! 85% efficiency. Going to have to enter this one in a few comp.'s.
Sometimes the silver lining is much easier to see!

Dude-- always take the 'you're fired'. Unemployment compensation generally is predicated on being involuntarily separated.

Unless you were getting ****canned for cause (like you did something heinous and deserve to get fired) in which case it hardly matters either way.

naw, Texas is a right to work state, and they had some BS documentation. I could fight for unemployment, but it takes weeks to kick in, and quiting looks better on a resume. There are very specific questions an employer can ask your previous job. All's well that End's well

Back