South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quigsnshad said:
Anyone up for a 50/50 CM-Whet?

You can take my 1/2 I'm splitting with someone.
I was splitting with muggz.
Thinking of getting something else instead.

Alright. I'll add a bag of CM-WHET. That should take me to 3x CM-PALE, 1x BD-MOPA, and 1x CM-WHET.

Anyone want to split a sack of CM-2Row and any 2-Row? Or maybe I can split a sack with someone who has already put in for multiple sacks? I live in a condo and don't have space to store 55lbs. Plus I'm only brewing partial mashes right now and 55lbs would last a very, very long time.

Anyone want to split a sack of CM-2Row and any 2-Row? Or maybe I can split a sack with someone who has already put in for multiple sacks? I live in a condo and don't have space to store 55lbs. Plus I'm only brewing partial mashes right now and 55lbs would last a very, very long time.

I ordered a sack of bd-pils and your welcome to some if you want. Lemme know. Ill pay just meet at the pickup.. eh or nay?

Lordura, iodopher isn't subject to a hazmat tax, right? If its not id like a gallon. 1 x 592-c-1

kapbrew13 said:
Lme. This is a grain buy. :p
Or is it a group buy?

Yeah LME! Getting it for a friend who is strictly extract. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the 33 lb growlers for $70 some and counts as a bag I hope.

Lordura, iodopher isn't subject to a hazmat tax, right? If its not id like a gallon. 1 x 592-c-1
I doubt it but i'll check it out tomorrow morning.

jeff,
i'd like to get another jar of D2. OK?
I'll make sure i have one for you at pickup. Anyone else interested in some D2 syrup?

1080- B-1 Irish Moss
Sorry but the Irish moss is not available. I've added the other 2 items to the list.

We are at 79 bags! We only need 5 more bags to complete the 2 pallets but i can end it on Sunday if we stall. I will be away the entire day tomorrow so i wont be able to update again until Saturday morning. :ban:

I doubt it but i'll check it out tomorrow morning.

I'll make sure i have one for you at pickup. Anyone else interested in some D2 syrup?
Sorry but the Irish moss is not available. I've added the other 2 items to the list.

We are at 79 bags! We only need 5 more bags to complete the 2 pallets but i can end it on Sunday if we stall. I will be away the entire day tomorrow so i wont be able to update again until Saturday morning. :ban:

i'm a little out of the loop-how big are the jars and how much?

I'll add to my order to help get us over the top. I'll take a bag of the BZ-DMUN.

Also, I know it doesn't get us any closer to filling the 2nd pallet, but can I get 6 1lb bags of candi syrup (2-dark, 2-dark2, and 2 clear)?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back