You guys have been busy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loweface

Reaction score
I was away for the weekend and I come home to find the new posts button maxs out at 500 posts... Could only spend a few minutes before logging off to go to a meeting and this morning there are almost 300 fresh posts!!!

I got a lot of work to do today cause of the long weekend off so can't spend all day here!

Might have to spend all night on here tonight!

PS Paris photos will come out soon...

That's what you get for leaving us! You should be like the rest of us (well, ME), being here way too often and attempting to read every single post. I need to make it a full time job! :mug:

That's what you get for leaving us! You should be like the rest of us (well, ME), being here way too often and attempting to read every single post. I need to make it a full time job! :mug:

You should try being me. Being here way to often and trying to WRITE every single post! :cross:

How were the Waiters.

No problem with the waiters... Just a problem with the price of a pint... €7.50 for a 1/2 Litre of Leffe, €8.20 for a 1/2 Litre of Warsteiner, they were looking for €9.40 for a 1/2 Litre of Carlsberg!!! :mad:

Back