• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaginger

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a barley crusher. One with the small hopper is just fine. Other types considered, but a corona is not very desirable unless it's dirt cheap.

I'm in CT and will arrange all shipping, so no worries for you there.

i don;t know if it helps you, but the LHBS in east hartford will mill them for you, and next week he will be getting more supplies in.

Hey thanks DJ. I have had a couple recipes milled there. I am now buying in bulk, hence looking for a mill of my own. I have considered buying my specialty grains and other items from the LHBS and seeing if he will mill my bulk base grains along with the specialties I buy. I don't know if that's kosher, but for the amount of business I've done there I think he won't mind -- the younger chatty guy who's usually there knows me.

Man, that place has been busy lately AND the shelves are empty. It's a little odd, but as you say apparently getting more stuff soon. Where you from? I'm up in Windsor.

yeah, the hippy dude , lol. he came up with my latest witbier recipie. i'm in manchester. what's that guys name anyhow, i keep forgetting.

he had 4 kits left on the shelves there last tuesday, i told him i'd go bs and help him out getting that place all fixed up some time. maybe i could learn a thing or two. i think he just brewed a 50 proof 20%ABV beer, lol.

Back