Reverand JC in OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
Reverend JC came over to my place earlier today to sample some beer and brew. Unfortunately I didn't get around to brewing because of timing and famliy issues, but we were still able to sample quite a few beers, and a good time was had by all.

Thanks again Rev JC, for making the trip from Columbus to Marion. It was a pleasure to meet both you and your dad Chuck and to talk beer for a couple of hours. Hopefully it was worth the trip!

Reverend JC and his dad:

12-11-08revJC001.jpg

Reverend JC and I:
12-11-08revJC002.jpg

It's true, I'm not a particularly small guy, at 6'1" 275#, but Rev JC makes me look like a very, very short little man! :D

So... is it true what they say about Ohiobrewtus' deck? That it looks bigger in person? :D

Glad you guys had a rad time! I'm jealous! :)

OB-

Thanks for the Hospitality! Beautiful home and family, and beer. Its too bad I didnt have more time to hang. When the National lampoon and Office space references started flowing, i knew it would be a good time.

PS- For all of those who need a good belgian pale ale recipe get it from O-Brewtus........it was phenominal.

They are not picking on fat kids, they are all short and have Napolean syndrome. thats what i tell myself anyway *rubs belly*

OB-

Thanks for the Hospitality! Beautiful home and family, and beer. Its too bad I didnt have more time to hang. When the National lampoon and Office space references started flowing, i knew it would be a good time.

PS- For all of those who need a good belgian pale ale recipe get it from O-Brewtus........it was phenominal.

They are not picking on fat kids, they are all short and have Napolean syndrome. thats what i tell myself anyway *rubs belly*

No comments on the rest of the beers? You slacker!!! :D

LOL- glory hog.

The others were very good too. No flaws, clean, well attenuated. quite honestly, by the time dad and I left your place I had a decent buzz going soooooooo, my memory of finite details starts to slip.

I didnt want to carry the beers on the plane since it was -4 in lincoln and colder in Minneapolis, so Im having my brother ship them to in the hopes that it will be handled better and in a bit warmer conditions than with normal airlines.

The Rev JC will be in town again this coming week if any Central OH'ers want to meet up. This weekend is the weekend before my wedding anniversary (1/6), so my availablility depends on SWMBO.

Im leaving Ohio on Friday morning, heading towards Chicago and spending the night in Milwaukee. Where and when are you thinking of meeting?

Keep me posted, just in case I can swing it.

The Rev JC will be in town again this coming week if any Central OH'ers want to meet up. This weekend is the weekend before my wedding anniversary (1/6), so my availablility depends on SWMBO.

If I'm able, I'd be interested, too. Please let us know of the details, and I'll try to make it. I'm in Mansfield, so I'm not too far from you, OB.

Thanks!

It looks like Barley's 2 (1130 Dublin Road) at 5:00 is the place and time. Rev JC and I (w/SWMBO) will be there along with a buddy of mine and possibly Rev JC's brother and his wife.

Just look for a giant dude wearing something with University of Nebraska or Detroit Lions... one of them will be us. If you want to attend and want cell numbers, PM me.

It looks like Barley's 2 (1130 Dublin Road) at 5:00 is the place and time. Rev JC and I (w/SWMBO) will be there along with a buddy of mine and possibly Rev JC's brother and his wife.

Just look for a giant dude wearing something with University of Nebraska or Detroit Lions... one of them will be us. If you want to attend and want cell numbers, PM me.

Um, what day? I must have missed the exact details.

Back