Happy Mother's Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
So if you're a mother, have a good one. If people only call you a mother or some variant thereof, this day isn't for you but you should put the brew pots away and go see Mom. She's the one that started this mess.

The only one of our brew ladies that I'm sure is a mother is Yooper, so, Happy Mother's Day Yooper! If any of you other ladies qualify, be sure to speak up and we'll give you good wishes too.

Thanks! My daughter came in last night with a HUGE hanging basket for outside by my pond. She wanted to give it to me today but couldn't figure out how to hide it overnight without killing it (It's in the 20s at night here!). My son just went along with the gift she got for me!

My husband is making ribs on the grill and helping me use the food saver to seal up the pound of hop pellets I just got.

It's a great day! I am a spoiled woman. :ban:

Happy Mother's Day, Homebrewing Moms.

Yoops, you are the official HBT Mom to all of us (not trying to make you feel old). Thanks for all of your contributions and help keeping us kids in line.

Latest posts

Back