Rally Cry!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
Look....there's some moderate-to-severe *****ebaggery happening on COD4. If anyone has a PS3 and plays COD4, I implore you to rise up! My clan tag is [BREW]...you are welcome to use it and join the squad. I usually play at night from 9pm PST-2AM PST.....add me as a friend if you like...it's SCUBASTEVE51. :rockin:

YEAH!!

Horrible, mean *****ebags! You show 'em, Steve! Rip their throats out and show 'em who's boss!

Now what the hell is he talking about?

Hah....:D...it's just a PS3 game online...combat, shooting, and such....there frequently are kids who ruin the experience, and I was just wondering if any of the folks on the forum who have the game were willing to join up and take it seriously/start our own game. Hope that makes it a bit more clear.

Haha sorry to say, but if punk kids talking trash ruin your online gameplay, you should just unplug the console now. It's the wave of the future....

Not to hijack your thread, but any of you 360 owners look for Drunkensatyr clan HBC

Back