• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a guy who is willing to sell me some 3 gallon kegs, he has a total of 7. He is willing to sell all of them to me, but I don't need that many and don't have that much money to sink into small portable kegs. Is anybody interested in buying some of the kegs at $75 plus you pay actual shipping costs. I have 1 day to get back with him, so respond back and let me know if you want one or more. I might be keeping 2 for myself. :mug:

Most people would be interested to know if they are ball lock or pin lock. If you knew I'm sure those interested would appreciate it.

I will let you guys know when I take possession of them. There is a possibility that he may be able to come up with 3 more. It may be 7 days before I get them, just so you know.

If you still have any that are not spoken for I would be interested in 2.

thank you,
Mike

It looks like I might be able to get a total of 10. That is 1 for me and 9 for you guys:D. If nobody falls out and everybody takes what they said they wanted then all 9 would be spoken for. I am still waiting to hear back from the guy, he seems to take his time with everything. :(

I am not sure what is going on with this guy, but I sent him an e-mail like 4 days ago and I am still waiting on him to get back in touch with me. I am assuming he is like the rest of us and is just a buys person, and not a flake. I will post an update when something changes.

Got an e-mail today from the guy. Shipping to me is going to be terrible. I may have to adjust the price a little due to that fact, like by $5. Everybody that posted here I think is good. It looks like a total of 11 kegs were available. I took all of them, with me keeping 1 and you all getting the rest.

Hey guys I am not a fan of paypal, I do have an account. The problem is the Paypal takes a cut and I am not a fan of losing money. Does anybody have a problem writing me a check? Does anybody have another ideas?

Hey guys I am not a fan of paypal, I do have an account. The problem is the Paypal takes a cut and I am not a fan of losing money. Does anybody have a problem writing me a check? Does anybody have another ideas?

I'm OK with a check. For our area group buys, what we do is gross up the amount on paypal, so we cover the fees for the guy organizing the buy and his net is the actual amount. Whatever works best for you is OK with me.

Will you quote us our total including shipping to our individual zip codes?

Thanks for organizing this.

Cheers,
Glenn

I'm OK with a check. For our area group buys, what we do is gross up the amount on paypal, so we cover the fees for the guy organizing the buy and his net is the actual amount. Whatever works best for you is OK with me.

Will you quote us our total including shipping to our individual zip codes?

Thanks for organizing this.

Cheers,
Glenn

Glenn,

Until I get the kegs I don't know how much they weigh or what size box I am going to need. When I get one I will have my brother take it to his place of business and have him put everybodies zips in and I will post it here. :ban:

Glenn,

Until I get the kegs I don't know how much they weigh or what size box I am going to need. When I get one I will have my brother take it to his place of business and have him put everybodies zips in and I will post it here. :ban:

Sounds good.

Thanks

I have received the first box of 4, it seems he put the kegs on the slow boat from China! I will try to find some boxes around the house to start boxing them up. I will provide accurate shipping rates in the next couple of days.

I have received the first box of 4, it seems he put the kegs on the slow boat from China! I will try to find some boxes around the house to start boxing them up. I will provide accurate shipping rates in the next couple of days.

Excellent ! Thanks much for doing this. :mug:

Glenn

I now actually have all of the kegs. I am going to try to take 2 boxes to my brother who will take them to his work and get me the quotes. Sorry this has taken so long.

For payment I am thinking that you can use pay pal as long as you send it as a gift or you can cover the extra pay pal charge. What do you guys think?

All of the kegs should be spoken for, but you never know. As soon as I get the shipping quotes for everyone who had dibs we should see if someone is going to drop out. I have had several contact me to let me know that they are ready to go if someone falls out.

I now actually have all of the kegs. I am going to try to take 2 boxes to my brother who will take them to his work and get me the quotes. Sorry this has taken so long.

For payment I am thinking that you can use pay pal as long as you send it as a gift or you can cover the extra pay pal charge. What do you guys think?

That's fine, whatever works bet for you.

cheers,
Glenn

Here is the list of who is getting what. If you have changed your mind on your keg let me know, there are several other folks who would like one.

Jwright 1 to 20886
ElShauno 1 to 45440
SweetSounds 1 to 50310
Martin2D 1 to 08201
LooyvilleLarry 1 to 40014
ChefOdin 2 to 20602
Drez 2 to not sure of the zip, sent a PM
Skiwithg 1 to 08055

I hope to have the totals for you guys tomorrow! :D

If somebody falls out of the buy or if ChefOdin or Drez decides they only need 1 then here is who is in line:

(1) Brewer44
(2) bajema
(3) Displaced Masshole
(4) German Blood

I went in the order that you posted or sent me a PM.

Back