I'm here for some guidance...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifedistilled

Reaction score
A little about me:
I have been distilling and infusing liquor for 3 years now. I work at a micro-distillery/brewery/winery/restaurant. We have a brewmiester, a distiller (Me), but no winemaker. As of right now, the owner is making all of the wine himself from kits. So far we have a semi-sweet Riesling and a semi-dry Cabernet Franc. Other than Dandilion wine, I have no experience with making wine. I've had no interest in learning the craft until recently when I started researching vermouth recipes and realized that I needed broaden my horizens not only to produce bases for Dry and Sweet Vermouth but also for the Brandy I need to distill for fortifying it. I will be posting my questions under another topic but I just wanted to introduce myself and make sure it was apparent that I am a distiller and am doing it legally.
Thanks,
ld

For the most part the rest of us aren't distillers.

The admin personnel will probably come on board and tell you that we don't discuss that issue on this site. Sorry.

Welcome!!! Allow me to buy you a beer...:mug:

Back