AHA Membership Rally at Big Time in Seattle 8/22/08

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun. I'll be home tomorrow watching the kids while SWMBO, adopted daughter, and her visiting sister are doing the Duck tour. It's about time I head back out that way, maybe sometime in September I can stop by and check out the progress at Naked City.

We went to a rally @ Sam Adams earlier this summer. If you're already an AHA member it's free and worth it. I'm sure it'll be a great event. Wish I was alot closer so we could hit another one. Cheers

I wish I could make it, but we've done too much traveling lately. Plus I can't take my 5 month old daughter in there.

There will be a bunch of the Puget Sound Pro-Am beers there. Should be a good event with lots of good beers to try.

Just bumping this up in case anyone is looking for something to do tonight. Although I just noticed the date is wrong in the subject, the correct date is tonight saturday the 23rd

Just bumping this up in case anyone is looking for something to do tonight. Although I just noticed the date is wrong in the subject, the correct date is tonight saturday the 23rd

Oops :eek:

No wonder I didn't see any other HBT members there.

Did you get to sample all the Pro-Am beers? Thats one of the big reasons I wanted to get over there

Sampled them all.

Particularly enjoyed the Belgian Dark Strong. Kevin Daly's beer brewed at Ram Tacoma, Colin Lenfesty’s "Saison du Beacon brewed at Rock Bottom Bellevue, Paul Cervenka’s "Pliny the Hop Shortage Denier" Brewed at Elliot Bay and Kenneth Reister’s "After the Supernova" – Russian Imperial Stout brewed at Elysian.

Sampled them all.

Particularly enjoyed the Belgian Dark Strong. Kevin Daly's beer brewed at Ram Tacoma, Colin Lenfesty’s "Saison du Beacon brewed at Rock Bottom Bellevue, Paul Cervenka’s "Pliny the Hop Shortage Denier" Brewed at Elliot Bay and Kenneth Reister’s "After the Supernova" – Russian Imperial Stout brewed at Elysian.

I wish my Helles would have been ready to be poured there, but I think its going to be lagering till the GABF deadline.

Back