I have Sinned

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your gonna sin, why not make it worth your while and sin with a decent craft brew?

Its like "sinning" with Phyllis Diller when you could be sinning with Cindy Crawford:confused:

stevehardt said:
if your gonna sin, why not make it worth your while and sin with a decent craft brew?

Its like "sinning" with Phyllis Diller when you could be sinning with Cindy Crawford:confused:

I drank all those last night

I usually drink one of mine or grab a 22 of something I've never tried before. I'll admit that I still like a Corona every so often.....

As long as we are airing our dirty little secrets... I drank keystone light the other day. Was working on my buddies car with him and need a refreshment and all he had was keystone and so I did imbibe, but... I didn't inhale it, I mean enjoy it. I felt dirty afterwards so I stopped on the way home and picked up westmalle tripel and la fin du monde to cleanse me of my sins

In the end - Beer is beer. I know that's a really lowbrow thing to say but it really is true. Some beer is better than others and this is a subjective thing, but we should all be thankful for what we have and especially for what we are given.

In the end - Beer is beer. I know that's a really lowbrow thing to say but it really is true. Some beer is better than others and this is a subjective thing, but we should all be thankful for what we have and especially for what we are given.

OMG that profile pic looks just like my daughters hamster in a beer im going to be eyeballing that thing whenever she gets it out now :ban:

You have been forgiven my son.

Now, go to your fridge, dump the rest of that panther piss out and give me 10 hail Mary's.

I just drank coors light while bottling as it was the only thing I had in the house lol

It's none of my business why that beer was in your house. And in your defense I would say, that beer wasn't going to drink itself, was it?
You are forgiven, 3 hail mary's, and one bloody mary oughta do the trick.

I'm in the process of drinking Yuengling Premium with Black Velvet Canadian Whiskey floated on it. So yeah that's a big beer/whiskey snob no no

The game is called "impossible" - watch pulp fiction and every time the F-word is said, drink

I just had the wife buy a twelve pack of dos Equis because they were the cheapest non twist bottled beer and I need more bottles!

Now she's a catch! XX is not bad beer either, Mexico's beer culture is largely German in origin. Try some of the more obscure brews like Bohemia, if you can find it.

I just had the wife buy a twelve pack of dos Equis because they were the cheapest non twist bottled beer and I need more bottles!

Luckily I never have that problem, my family all drink craft brews and with the exception of my sister and her boyfriend who sometimes get Blue Moon and Leinenkugel they always get 12 oz bottles. I have 2 cases at least of long necks and stubby bottles.

I cant dump it momma taught me never to waste beer 10 to go

Okay, 10 Hail Marys and 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

I too have been guilty of drinking Coors when faced with such a dilemma. Similar to canned water but you can actually catch a buzz off of 8 or 10.

I always have a 12 pack of PBR around on brew days... Its not bad for the money, and a 30 pack of it costs the same as a 6 pack of a good craft beer.

It's a matter of ethics vs cosumerism. 6 really good ones,or 30 so-so ones that'll get the job done. More forgiveable if that's all you can afford & want some beer. Like me being retired. Stopped drinkin beer during the week so I can afford something better on weekends. Damn storm front with all this wind. House is colder than a hoe's heart. Might have to break out some bock...

Back