I love when Ken Schramm posts here!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It makes me happy when Mr. Schramm posts here!

He wrote a great book, obviously knows his meads, and with all the bull**** in the world today, well it just makes me happy :D

Thanks Ken :mug:

I was rather delighted to see his post, too! I have his book on order, should have it very soon... then I start my foray into brewing!

And he seems to be a modest guy, so he'll hate this post - but I don't care :D

Thanks for putting together a great resource Ken :mug:

Wow, what a cool thread to wake up to. I try to get around to a few boards, so I often go a while between posts here, but I try to help out when I can. I really love the hobby. There are many other very knowledgeable folks here, so remember, I'm just some guy who kept writing after others may have stopped, and consume my advice with how ever many grains of salt you think you should.

Thanks everyone. Seriously positive reinforcement!

Wow, what a cool thread to wake up to. I try to get around to a few boards, so I often go a while between posts here, but I try to help out when I can. I really love the hobby. There are many other very knowledgeable folks here, so remember, I'm just some guy who kept writing after others may have stopped, and consume my advice with how ever many grains of salt you think you should.

Thanks everyone. Seriously positive reinforcement!

You're too modest- you're not just "some guy" who wrote a book! One of the reasons we love having you around is your willingness to share your love of the hobby with us. Your enthusiam is contagious and wants me to go dig out the gallon of honey I have in the basement and do something with it!

The couple of times I've met you at the NHCs, you've always been eager to help with a problem or question and we appreciate that.

Definitely cool to see your posts Ken...the first time I saw it, I did a double take. It was as cool as if Papazian or Palmer were posting too (Yes, Ken, you're in that league...) And modest to be sure....I had to plug his book for him on a recent thread when he wouldn't do it himself...

Back