• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(3) 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs $75+shipping - CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dachoe

Reaction score
I have 3 corny kegs for sale, straight from Northern Brewer, each with an extra set of seals. After I bought them, I got a deal on 3 gallon kegs, so I no longer need these. I would love to sell them all at once.

I live in Loma Linda, CA (Southern California)

I might be interested in them if we could meet up somewhere. I live in Huntington Beach and work in Torrance. Do you come any further West than Loma Linda for work or anything?

The farthest I usually go out is to Placentia to fill some growlers at the Bruery. Would you be willing to meet half way?

The only time I could get out that way is on the weekend. If you have someone else step up for these, don't hesitate to sell them. If they're still available this weekend, let's see if we can meet up.

Unfortunately, I won't be around this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening.

Back