Sunday event in San Fransisco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayAre19

Reaction score
Any body from the bay(San Fransisco) going to the event at the Fort Mason Center. Some of the local and around the area brewing are going to let people taste there seasonal beers. Event start at 1 pm

yea i know what you mean, i went to this festial it was good alot of beer to taste around and every one was very friendly, it was a good time happy i went.

Nope, I hit up the barrel aged festival at the B Street Bistro in Hayward on Sunday and I can only talk SWMBO into one beer event per weekend.

The Drake's George Brett was by far the best I tried at the Bistro on Saturday. Wish I could have tried more of the beers, but it's kind of hard to try 65 different beers.

The Drake's George Brett was by far the best I tried at the Bistro on Saturday. Wish I could have tried more of the beers, but it's kind of hard to try 65 different beers.

See, I never even tried that one. I took SWMBO and the kids to lunch at Buffalo Bill's. They drove home and I wandered over to the Bistro. The original ten tastings were apparently not enough for me. People kept saying, "Oh, you should try the number 25" or, "11 is really good!" After the 17th sample I could take no more!!

Haha. My buddy and I sent our wives shopping and went to the Bistro together. We shared samples and were able to try about 22 or so of the samples. Did you happen to try the last one on the list which was the keg left over from last year?

Back