In-Depth Photo Analysis of the Reflection in Cheney's Sunglasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
After this thread about what exactly that is in the reflection of Dick Cheney's sunglasses, I figured I'd share the final word with you all. If you thought it was a naked woman, or even his hand on a fishing rod, well, I've got news for ya. First, let's take a look at the original pic:

v081905db-0162-398h.jpg

Now that you've seen that, check out this in-depth photo analysis of the reflection. I knew it!!! :eek:

Aren't you supposed to be packing for wine country, instead of worrying about.. about, er, the great VP..!??!

Loire Valley castles: my fav is Chinon:

- You litterally travel across centuries, as you move from one section to the next -orig struture dates back to 950 CE or so. Each section is related to major historical turns in French history.

- It is a thrill to step out of the structure right onto the streets, with bars, restaurants, butcher shops...!

- SWMBO and I camped across the river at the municipal campgrounds, with the outline of the castle as as landscape...!

Tomorrow I pack. Today I work on specs, which fuggin sucks, and I need breaks. I was here til midnight last night writing specs. My head can't take more than an hour at a time.

All my hotels but one or two have wifi. SUCK IT! :D:D

Based on the replies thus far, I decline to click on any links.

(I used to like that song--- the intarweb has ruined it)

Man, I fall for these every time.

Maybe it's his hand on HIS fishing pole? Too bad he didn't get all worked up and have a heart attack.

they asked cheney's wife how she felt about comparing him to darth vader. she said it was nice, because it humanized him.

bubump! :ban:

See, I knew what was going to happen, but I clicked it anyways. I was pleasantly suprised how it was done!

Back