Haier Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawilson20

Reaction score
I purchased a used Haier Kegerator and a new three tap draft tower for it.

Before I install this draft tower, I want to know if there are any must do mods.

For instance, the tower came with installed 5ft beverage lines. Should go ahead and switch these out for 10ft lines?

Also, the tower is isunlated with styrofoam. What should I do to more effectively insulate it. Do I want to add a fan? Do I want replace the styrofoam with more effective insulation?

Sounds like the same one we got. No mods needed. The tower insulation will be fine. Are you sure you can fit three kegs into the fridge??? What size is it??? We can fit 2 cornies or two 1/6 bbls. The door won't close on anymore. Curious how you are fitting three kegs in!

As for the beverage line.......10 ft is not at all necessary......5 ft should be fine.......unless someone can justify longer???!?!

Sounds like the same one we got. No mods needed. The tower insulation will be fine. Are you sure you can fit three kegs into the fridge??? What size is it??? We can fit 2 cornies or two 1/6 bbls. The door won't close on anymore. Curious how you are fitting three kegs in!

As for the beverage line.......10 ft is not at all necessary......5 ft should be fine.......unless someone can justify longer???!?!

Nope, I would just replace them with brand new lines so you aren't running with the used ones.

The lines are new as they came with the new three tap tower i bought for the kegerator.

What size kegerator? I am not sure. It is a basic haier with a stainless door. It holds three cornies.

Back