What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going out to dinner with friends tonight and I'm not driving. :rockin:

No reason to slow down then. Here's proof that beers with corn are not necessarily BMC. Thanks @patrickgoss!
View attachment 239951

Yeah, when that one is off the shelves I am gonna be really sad. It is one hell of a treat. Just starting my work day with two temps that are slow as molasses. Gonna be a long night.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah but it's a cigar, completely different than smoking. Plus you can sell it to her as teaching the kids a trade skill.
Sweet tea, fixin to take the dog on a run/walk then the beer will flow like wine

LOL...they DO need to get some positive work ethic drilled into 'em!

Back to the quaffi for a little while longer.

oh hell ... on a Friday night?! That sucks.

Since they tied me down to be a backup for my boss the only way I can make any money is to take the **** nobody else wants. I drove a hundred miles for this Friday night shift. Doing my job well has taken everything I loved about it away. Can't wait till I find a new one. But at least there is beer!

Since they tied me down to be a backup for my boss the only way I can make any money is to take the **** nobody else wants. I drove a hundred miles for this Friday night shift. Doing my job well has taken everything I loved about it away. Can't wait till I find a new one. But at least there is beer!

Was this the topic of yesterday's "cryptic" meetings? Having more Majsgoop and dreaming of the day when FFF is distributed in Philly ...

Happy belated birthday - hope you made it a good one! :mug:

BTW - if after this weekend you have any extra sherry OoA or Rubus (either one), I'd definitely be down to do a trade ;)

Water here ... stupid day is dragging by.

Thanks mang. I'll see what I can do about those bottles. I'll message you tomorrow with some deets.

Atleast i got one persone jealous haha.

Having a brett and a pumpkin sour at drakes.

Love me some drakes. How late did you stay at cellarmaker? I swung by eventually, but didn't see anyone with blue hat/backpack combos. I must have missed you.

Love me some drakes. How late did you stay at cellarmaker? I swung by eventually, but didn't see anyone with blue hat/backpack combos. I must have missed you.

You must have. I stayed roughly 6ish i think. It started to get crowed and i was about done that night. Went to monks kettle to eat and have a beer and went home. Sorry i missed ya. Didnt know when you would be arriving. Also i was paranoid to miss the bart back home but i know it runs late. That blammo got to me lol.
This is my last night here. Leaving tomorrow afternoon

Was this the topic of yesterday's "cryptic" meetings? Having more Majsgoop and dreaming of the day when FFF is distributed in Philly ...

It was part of it. The meeting was my "development plan". Something my company has never done but the operations manager wants so they picked me as a guinea pig. They want me to take a promotion but I hit my bosses salary a couple weeks ago... And am making a hell of a lot less than I used to so I am not thrilled about the prospect of going from hourly to salary.

I can send fff to Philly any time. I will let you know the next time I go up there for cheap cases. Let me know which of the 12 ouncers you like. Bombers are hit and miss at the brewery but damn are they pricy to buy at the beer store.

Drinking factory coffee... Need to start working cause just supervising isn't gonna get me home tonight.

Homer beer!

CameraZOOM-20141205172307837.jpg

Decided on an mad elf. I still dont really like cherry in beer but I am liking this one better than my first one thos year. Maybe the ones I save for next year I will like even more

On my 59th water of the day. Tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep. Drinking from 3:30 p.m. to 4 a.m. was fun but I will try to never do that again. Got absolutely no sleep and went straight to the airport after my last drink on the street. My body feels like ****.

HB amber ale...pre-gaming before the wife's office Christmas party.

I think that's why spouses weren't invited to SWMBO's work Christmas party. I may or may not have had too many drinks prior to their last work get-together. :eek: :D

Finishing another hb and running out to get a tree with the family, then out to dinner. Yearly tradition.

On my 59th water of the day. Tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep. Drinking from 3:30 p.m. to 4 a.m. was fun but I will try to never do that again. Got absolutely no sleep and went straight to the airport after my last drink on the street. My body feels like ****.

Weak. :thumbdown::p

You must have. I stayed roughly 6ish i think. It started to get crowed and i was about done that night. Went to monks kettle to eat and have a beer and went home. Sorry i missed ya. Didnt know when you would be arriving. Also i was paranoid to miss the bart back home but i know it runs late. That blammo got to me lol.
This is my last night here. Leaving tomorrow afternoon

Ah. Yeah I got there a bit after six. That Blammo was going down pretty easy and I didn't believe it was 14.5%, but next thing I knew I was drunk. After 6oz of beer... Weird. Enjoy the rest of your time here!

Back