What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how far into CT you are but there's a nice shop in NY (about 10 mins from the Tappan Zee bridge and the Palisades Mall) named Cable Beverage. Good spot and the guy know craft beer very well. He's one of us.

See how far it is from you. I know they have Nugget Nectar in 6's and bombers.

http://www.cablebeverages.com/

I'm a couple hours from NYC so I'd probably only go there if I was heading down for some other reason, but thanks for the tip.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396925023.794299.jpgdirt wolf. I think it's better than hop devil

I'm a couple hours from NYC so I'd probably only go there if I was heading down for some other reason, but thanks for the tip.

The Tappan Zee isn't NYC. It's actually West. Bumble****, I call it. Rockland, etc.

Walldorff Brewing Cobains Double Dark Black DIPA. Just amazing. Can easily hang with Heady and all the other best DIPAs out there.

Water. Bedtime.

NATIONAL FLOCCING CHAMPIONS.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I learned a lot of lessons about how fermented flavors vs the actual stuff are so different in my first year.
Having Vivant Triomphe Belgo IPA

Can you explain that? I do want to better understand it.

Matt, thanks for the review. I am actually pretty pleased with that beer. It's better than I thought it would be.

Cuppa coffee number 2. Now for number 3. hoping for a better day than yesterday.

Just saw a news report on the tv that says someone is going around smart car tipping. Billy, was that you?

I learned a lot of lessons about how fermented flavors vs the actual stuff are so different in my first year.
Having Vivant Triomphe Belgo IPA
Very much experiencing that! My previous experience has most recently been jams, jellies and pickling...changes there, too, but altogether different. Beck, I never thought I would be describing something positively as "bitter". Old dogs DO still learn new tricks!

congrats homie, live it up.

nurse that hangover.

Night Train = automatic headache. I drank about 6 more ounces after the first drink while watching the post-game interviews. 5 hours of sleep and a cold doesn't do me any good. On my way to the office. FML.

Coffee.

One of you salt water fisherman needs to help me identify this monster of the deep I reeled in this morning. Looks like the critter on my bottle of Sculpin, so that is my best guess as to what he is.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396966866.349106.jpg

Coffee.

One of you salt water fisherman needs to help me identify this monster of the deep I reeled in this morning. Looks like the critter on my bottle of Sculpin, so that is my best guess as to what he is.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Looks like a sea robin to me

Back