What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee at work. My damn coworker came in and she has a stomach virus.. I sent her home immediately and started sanitizing the office like a mad man.

Oolong. Think I have a junk food hangover from yesterday. Listening to the 2013 Brewing Disaster episode of Basic Brewing Radio. It's a good one.

leffe while brewing my own Belgian blonde ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388082512.411407.jpg

It's two letters. Coffee. Lol

I'm also drinking coffee. Gonna fill up my new (well, used, but new to me) kegging system once the assistant brewer lies down for his nap.

Chastising some for abbreviating coffee and using 'lol' in the same post? Bold move. :D

Had a farmhouse pale and I'll believe I'll have a Frankenwild next.

photo%202.jpg
Tart of Darkness is so sour like extreme warheads sour. I'm going to sip it until it's gone because it was $19 but i would not recommend it the sourness overpowers every other flavor that should be present in a wood aged stout.

2013 Surly Pentagram

This is my first of five bottles I purchased in February. Absolutely amazing. So pumped that I have four more bottles of this. I was waiting for the right opportunity to share a bottle, but it hasn't happened yet. Temptation got the better of me and now I have this one all to myself. Feeling slightly guilty, but it's really just superficial; secretly gloating in my good fortune. :DDImageUploadedByHome Brew1388096395.655267.jpg

Just got back from Craft Ale House with my dad and sister.

Started with a Lost Abbey Saison Blanc, then had a Noel de Calabaza, Ithaca Dark Vine, Shawnee Bourbon Barrel Porter, and Mad Elf 2012 and 2013.

Not too shabby a lineup.

Tart of Darkness is so sour like extreme warheads sour. I'm going to sip it until it's gone because it was $19 but i would not recommend it the sourness overpowers every other flavor that should be present in a wood aged stout.

Woah is this hard to drink. fml $20 wasted. I can't believe I wanted so badly to try this. I want to pour it out but I can't not at this price.

Still on water, not feeling too great today. May not have a beer at all today. I know, I know, that's crazy talk. ;)
I did, however, get some Sculpin for the cheapest I'll ever be able to. I found it in the 8.99 make your own six pack section. The only thing that kept me from getting all six was there was another beer I wanted to try, so I got one of them and five sculpin. Such a great deal. It's usually about $15 a six pack here.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388097503.236727.jpg

:smack:

Woah is this hard to drink. fml $20 wasted. I can't believe I wanted so badly to try this. I want to pour it out but I can't not at this price.

Half way done starting to get a stomach ache. I can't drain pour this right?

Back