What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello said:
Oh blue cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, homemade pickles, aioli and fries fried in duck fat.
Hello said:
As you should be. All local ingredients too. Local beef, pig, even the ****ing cheese.
Sounds exactly like a place we have here call prohibition pig!

Coffee. Need to get my rear in gear to brew today.

Me too. I thought I'd get started when my wife left for work at 5:30 and instead I slept til after 9. I've got a minimum 9 hr brew day ahead of me so I should really get it in gear.

kafee,kafee,kafee,kafeeeeeeee:cross:

coffee1.png

coffee2.png

coffee3.png

coffee4.jpg

Sierra Nevada IPA (The one with the green label).

For afters; Asahi Super Dry. Nom Nom.

Hb cider watching the redzone on this gloomy day...

Big game later remmy... We need a w

Yes, sir. With the 32nd-ranked pass offense in the league, I am kind of surprised they've won six games. What stands out to me is that Kaep doesn't run the ball as much as he did last year. And that took them to the next level last season. I know defenses game plan to stop that kind of offense (same with RG3), but half of the time, it'll pay-off. Kaep hasn't done a damn thing on the ground this season and he's struggling throwing the ball. What does that mean? That means he'll see 8-9 guys in the box and teams will force him to throw the ball. That makes guys like Frank Gore and the O-line look like ****. All of the pressure is on them each game. Crab and Manningham are basically worthless this season. Davis is iffy (as of last week). Not many targets out there. I am certainly not expecting a Super Bowl berth this season.

**** it. Go Niners!!!!!

HB Winter Wonder Ale.
Brewing an amber and watching football. This is the stuff dreams are made of. :D

image-2071478725.jpg

Yes, sir. With the 32nd-ranked pass offense in the league, I am kind of surprised they've won six games. What stands out to me is that Kaep doesn't run the ball as much as he did last year. And that took them to the next level last season. I know defenses game plan to stop that kind of offense (same with RG3), but half of the time, it'll pay-off. Kaep hasn't done a damn thing on the ground this season and he's struggling throwing the ball. What does that mean? That means he'll see 8-9 guys in the box and teams will force him to throw the ball. That makes guys like Frank Gore and the O-line look like ****. All of the pressure is on them each game. Crab and Manningham are basically worthless this season. Davis is iffy (as of last week). Not many targets out there. I am certainly not expecting a Super Bowl berth this season.

**** it. Go Niners!!!!!

Play calling has been horrible this year

CliffMongoloid said:
Play calling has been horrible this year

I've had 5 beers already today. If the play calling stinks come 4 o'clock, I will drink myself into oblivion.

Last night: lots of beer, cider, shine and wine. First time ever seeing and eating a deep fried turkey. From raw to cooked in 56 mins. Amazing! I may never use an oven again for a turkey.

ForumRunner_20131117_141613.jpg

ForumRunner_20131117_141632.jpg

ForumRunner_20131117_141656.jpg

jak1010 said:
Last night: lots of beer, cider, shine and wine. First time ever seeing and eating a deep fried turkey. From raw to cooked in 56 mins. Amazing! I may never use an oven again for a turkey.
That looks amazing

Please note: Moderators have had to delete a few posts in this thread from today and yesterday. If the autocensor won't let you use a word, do not get around that by misspelling the word. The word is not allowed. Also, its seems obvious but photos of feces really don't have a place here.

This thread is not the Tap Room. This thread is in the technical forums and posts like those described above are not allowed. If this continues, the thread will be closed.

This calls for a celebration. Celebration Ale, that is!

Now drinking my (second) ever kit Beer. Can't remember what its called, but its now had 2 weeks carbing in the bottle - could have probably done with some additional hopping and more sugar for carbing BUT overall drinkable, light, tasty. Will be nicer chilled.

Back