Bottled Tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisianaVince

Reaction score
I just bottled my Pete's Wicked Ale clone from AHB. I used the 1 % alcohol boost in the brew, and my FG before priming was 1. 011. The smell was good. I drank the bit from the gravity test, and the flavor was nice. I'm looking forward to mid January!
Oh, this was only my second batch of beer, and it was my first time using an auto siphon. Let me just say a big THANK YOU to my brother, Beer4breakfast, for sending that. It made racking to the bottling bucket much easier than my first batch was.

dcbrewmeister said:
The worst thing about homebrewing - waiting for it to condition:mug:

Truly. My first brew is down to 4 6packs (started with 49 bottles). By the time this batch is ready, those'll be gone (unless I ration well and buy some commercial brews, which is the plan). I want to get to a point where I can have my choice of 3 or 4 of my own home brews at any time. Guess I'd better get another batch going soon!

Keep brewing for a while. I've got an Irish Red in the primary, a coffee stout in the secondary, and a 3 gallon batch of Apfelwein in the primary as of tonite.

Hard to keep up with myself! :)

Kevin K said:
Keep brewing for a while. I've got an Irish Red in the primary, a coffee stout in the secondary, and a 3 gallon batch of Apfelwein in the primary as of tonite.

Hard to keep up with myself! :)

If I'm ever in Manitoba, I know where to go for a drink!

Back