A Class Act!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What a class act!

After having 3 beers the cop helps the professor down the stairs. He's conscientious of the professors age and disability.

Hats off to the cop. :mug:

Barry prolly was heading off to head. Needed to break the seal! :D

afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

Gates looks like more of an ass every day....................... are those really beer clothes though?

Gates looks like more of an ass every day....................... are those really beer clothes though?

Right...stupid cop helps stupid race-baiter down the stairs as the cameras are rolling, and stupid race-baiter looks stupider? And I'm sure that Crowley helping the old man down the stairs had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the cameras were rolling. Yawn. Let this issue die, FFS. As much as they all look like asses for their roles in this idiocy, you're quickly catching up with your constant bitching about Gates.

Oh, and what would you wear to a meeting with the president...cutoff jean shorts and a "GIT-R-DUN" t-shirt? I wasn't aware that beer required a specific attire...

I'm guessing wearing a suit is the norm if you get to meet with him. Regardless of the politics, I believe the holder and office deserves respect.

Blue jeans & polo shirt would have been AOK with me. In fact, it should have been the suggested atire.

BHO should have been passing out some cigars too.

Right...stupid cop helps stupid race-baiter down the stairs as the cameras are rolling, and stupid race-baiter looks stupider? And I'm sure that Crowley helping the old man down the stairs had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the cameras were rolling. Yawn. Let this issue die, FFS. As much as they all look like asses for their roles in this idiocy, you're quickly catching up with your constant bitching about Gates.

Oh, and what would you wear to a meeting with the president...cutoff jean shorts and a "GIT-R-DUN" t-shirt? I wasn't aware that beer required a specific attire...

Probably true. Why not be polite regardless of this fact?

Gates painted Crowley as a racist rogue cop, yes he does look stupider every day.

Yeah, Crowley only did it because the cameras were rolling..........................

No, not cut-offs and a wife beater but how about casual Friday attire?

I like how BHO is like, screw you people, hurry up, I'm drunk. And they only one not wearing a jacket :) I agree, Jeans and polo should have been mentioned.

Gates painted Crowley as a racist rogue cop, yes he does look stupider every day.

He looks as stupid as they day he said it. The fact that Crowley helped him down the stairs doesn't change that.

Yeah, Crowley only did it because the cameras were rolling..........................

You can't say for sure either way, but you can be assured of one thing: you can never, ever, ever put too much stock in what normal people do when the eyes of the nation are affixed on them.

No, not cut-offs and a wife beater but how about casual Friday attire?

How about "I'm meeting the leader of the free world, jeans and a colorful hawaiian shirt mightn't be appropriate"? ;)

No, the shirt would make it look like you were sucking up to Obama................ if he really was born in Hawaii :D

Who wishes it would have ended up like this....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqd1sXegm-Q]YouTube - Family Guy - Bill Clinton DDR[/ame]

No, the shirt would make it look like you were sucking up to Obama................ if he really was born in Hawaii :D

OK, we need a new Godwin's law. As a thread about BHO grows in length, the probability someone will suggest he was not born in the US approaches unity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back