In Seattle area, any hop farms to visit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasszy

Reaction score
All

For the next two weeks the family and I are going to be in the Tulalip area north of Seattle. Are there any hop farms that I could stop at to get my hands on some local grown goodies?

I have no clue if the season is on or not, but its a thought... Also any ideas for local breweries to visit would be great.... Thanks

Lucas

Redhook is in Woodinville (just north of Seattle) and has a fun tour...plus it's just across the street from the San Michelle winery which is also rather nice.

Way too early for this year's harvest, though. You flying or driving? If you are driving, there are many hop farms just north of Kaiser, OR west of I5.

McKBrew and michael.berta,
Thanks for the shout out! :mug:

lucasszy,
Hopefully you can make it by while in town. It's always a pleasure meeting fellow HBT members.

Kent, Washington was once known as the "Hop Capitol of the West". I was in Kent yesterday, I didn't see any hop farms though, mostly warehouses.

Back