Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You skinny ****s are late to the party on this here Friday. Start drinking. :D

I was sitting on the porch enjoying my Celebration Ale, a deer popped out of the woods and my ****ing pitbull went after it. I am out of breath now running into the damn woods to get my dog. Time to check for ticks.

You skinny ****s are late to the party on this here Friday. Start drinking. :D

I was sitting on the porch enjoying my Celebration Ale, a deer popped out of the woods and my ****ing pitbull went after it. I am out of breath now running into the damn woods to get my dog. Time to check for ticks.

I'll be joining as soon as I can :) ... I had to deer walk across my front yard this morning! It's not uncommon for them to pass through at night, but I've never seen them during the day before.

The party got moved and they didn't get invites ;).

I picked up a 6er of lil sumpin sumpin at lunch. Going to drink all 6 of them tonight and Love every second of it.. once i get out of work here.

I'll be joining as soon as I can :) ... I had to deer walk across my front yard this morning! It's not uncommon for them to pass through at night, but I've never seen them during the day before.

I've seen them during the day most times. They're usually out in the brush way in the back yard. The deer occasionally pop up in front of the house as I have berry bushes there and they tear 'em up. I was reading HBT on my phone and next thing I know, my dog jumps off of the porch and I'm running after her in slippers. The most important part is I didn't spill my beer when I got up.

I ****ing hate deer. Deer = ticks. Got bit by one the SECOND day I moved into my new house. ****ing nasty pieces of ****. I hate them.

Dont be mad at me because I dont have a beer belly, yet :mug: At least your dog knows to keep all other livings things off your property

Stop it, sir. You might offend some emotional people and they may never send you beer again. :D

finsfan said:
haha Im sure, plus its tough for him to type with only one paw
Lol that's true!
I'm awaiting fed ex to drop a package off at my father, and I couldn't resist to not crack this open!

image-78542359.jpg

If anyone heard a loud noise this afternoon, don't be alarmed. It was just this big bomb from NIZZLE!!
I couldn't wait to get home and I had some idle time so I opened it in my truck.

image-642788845.jpg

image-144608903.jpg

image-391234207.jpg

Hey Nizz, part of your packing material was defective. I'll make sure it finds its way to the proper waste receptacle. :p

image-113219502.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
all nice except the lions coozy ;)

Hehe. I give him crap for being a Lions fan so he sent me that.
And hurry up and leave work already. I'm ready for the homebrew you have for me! :D

WesleyS said:
If anyone heard a loud noise this afternoon, don't be alarmed. It was just this big bomb from NIZZLE!! I couldn't wait to get home and I had some idle time so I opened it in my truck. Hey Nizz, part of your packing material was defective. I'll make sure it finds its way to the proper waste receptacle. :p
That founders ai black ipa is soooo good! Is that still in shops?

MrNickVT said:
That founders ai black ipa is soooo good! Is that still in shops?

It's a great black IPA. I had a few bottles my parents brought me. I wouldn't think it's still on shelves. Maybe a Michigan homer can chime in. ;)

If anyone heard a loud noise this afternoon, don't be alarmed. It was just this big bomb from NIZZLE!!
I couldn't wait to get home and I had some idle time so I opened it in my truck.

Hey Nizz, part of your packing material was defective. I'll make sure it finds its way to the proper waste receptacle. :p

Glad it all made it safe enjoy.

Back