eBrewSupply 'coming soon' kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movet22

Reaction score
So I was recently on ebrewsupply, because I have finally started work on my eBrewery (after about a year of not having the time required), and noticed a promo banner for essentially 'plug-and-go' BCS kits. My question is two fold: Does anyone know when these will be available? and: Does anyone know if there will be other options than just the BCS one pictured? (Maybe with PID's, maybe a bit of customization?).

I am very interested in these types of options mainly because I feel I would inevitably screw up the wiring, or worse, butcher the cutting on the enclosure and have an ugly control box. so paying a little more for perfection is worth it to me.

Anyways, thanks for the help folks, and a happy brew day to all!

Ryan worked with me back in November and built the panel I have as a "test" run on producing panels as an option. All aspects are top notch. From enclosure, painting, components and wiring. I did the vinyl labels. I tested every part and reviewed the wiring schematic and it was perfect. Love the BCS and ready to brew in the upcoming days.

IMAGE_BD6F9EF4-204A-43EB-902C-8A0D58FAB102.JPG

IMAGE_44D5050D-1FF8-458E-B934-BEB682B103C2.JPG

IMAGE_A6FE1C9A-5ECB-4AF6-95FA-B91BE95433A3.JPG

And assuming a little, but since he has component kits for pid, he will offer that too. Also in 30amp or 50amp. Assuming.

If it is coming from eBrewSupply, you can likely assume it will be awesome. I cannot say enough good things about their customer support. I ordered something (keyed switch) that didn't work right, sent them an email asking if there was a fix or if I was doing something wrong, and before I knew it I had a new one at my door. Top quality products matched with top quality customer support is a winning combination.

+1 on Ryan's customer support. UPS lost my package from him (they found it a few days later), and he was on top of getting things set right.

This is my BCS with custom screen.

IMAGE_AFFAD9E8-06D9-463C-BB22-56AFEF8444AB.JPG

Still working on the custom pics. Brewing this Saturday finally for the first time.

Still trying to figure out how to have the images change with the process.

image.jpg

And then change to the process at hand....
image.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to have the images change with the process.

My setup is going to be very similar to yours, I also want to do mutiple images for each process. Let me know what you figure out. Reading the BCS forums it seems you have to design your own web interface and use fidler2. Maybe it can be done by using a custom java script.

Back