I love my workshop.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Every man (or brewing gal) needs a place to get away.

Get home from work...walk past the SWMBO...head straight downstairs to the work(brew)shop...check on the beers...take a few readings...shake my starter around a little...talk to the fermenters...squirt out a 4 Oz glass of brew from my keg just to wet my whistle...scratch myself...THEN...go upstairs to kiss the SWMBO and change clothes...

Typical evening.

Workshop.JPG

Workshop_1.JPG

Chiller_Filter_3.jpg

That looks like a nice 'happy place'. I will eventually build up to something very similar. I figure I will gradually build up my brewery and kep adding and enhancing my own area. It looks very well equiped and nicely organized.

Looks nice, alot better than my spare bedroom's closet. Some day when im out of college i hope to have a nice work area.

makes me want to work in the basement some more.....I think it maybe time to pack up the model trains and build the brew area.

Sweet! Reminds me of my unfinished basement in Provo, Utah. Those were the days. I just finished kegging 10 gallons of Apfelwein and SWMBO was complaining about me taking over the kitchen (no basement here). She can't wait till I get this puppy built and I take all the equipment in the garage, laundry room & kitchen gets moved there. I think I'll move a cot in too. :D

MyBrewHut.jpg

I love mine, too...

This is where the magic happens. I've been working too much and cleaning too little. I need to organize things again tomorrow before I make ANYTHING else.

4688-cleanthisup.JPG

Thank God OSHA doesn't visit residential shops...

Looks great. A utility sink is going in my garage in the next few weeks. I've had the plumbing roughed in since we bought the house but just haven't gotten motivated to install the sink yet. And as soon as the truck gets back from the transmission shop I'm going to fetch some shop cabinets and start my own organization campaign.

Yuri_Rage said:
I love mine, too...

This is where the magic happens. I've been working too much and cleaning too little. I need to organize things again tomorrow before I make ANYTHING else.

4688-cleanthisup.JPG

Thank God OSHA doesn't visit residential shops...

God, how many days did I spend in front of a sandblaster like that cleaning alternator parts.

Back