cheap keg on ebay for local pickup in CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder where in California? He doesn't say, and this is a big state I live in. I'm not driving to NoCal for a $40 sanke.

Now my son turns 15, so getting rid of it before he figures what it is...lol

Either his son is incredibly naiive, or he is.

Just saw this on ebay and thought someone on here might be in California and be interested. No affiliation with seller just hoping someone would be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-5-Miller-Keg...in_0?hash=item35a3c880fe&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yeah their location was in the Pacific Time Zone that narrows you pick-up only rather close. Sent 3 emails with questions and got one from EBAY that I might be a scammer, WTF? Oh zero bids, serves them right. I now see a 4 pack of used corny's for $89 with only $62 shipping such a deal. time for bed.
Sprinkling on my island, i'll sleep in screw it.

for the keg it said that he was located in El Monte east of LA

In all fairness I wanted Weirdboy to have a first crack at it as I got a email reply from the seller. There was a death in the family hence late questions answered.

JayAre; your in my favorite location, almost moved there back in the late 70's.
With my welding certification, licensed A&P mechanic, journeyman electrician plus raised in a machine shop I would of fit in with a large winery.
Life had its twists i'm still stuck on an island as a real native born here.

Please no matter who purchases this keg is to respect this seller, he lost his wife last year in a car accident, last week lost his 9 year old son. He is hurting deep inside so who ever buys it please respect his feelings as he is very sad at this time in his life and is the real deal as a person in our emails.
At 400 miles away i'm out, I would of paid more than his asking price call it carma in life. Done with my comments just wishing the best for him and his future. I'm here on Percocets in pain on the mend from two spinal surgeries and I have nothing to complain about vs this person. Be thankful and respect him as you would want to be treated no matter who buys this keg. I say buy this keg and fill it with change then return it to him when full. Done preaching sorry way off topic here just me been there myself with family. Carl....

Hey I sent you an email in reply, but I'm having trouble finding a storage location for it. So, I guess it's up for grabs.

I would buy 3 more and use them under my bed posts if I had to.
It isn't that big of a footprint, granted it needs a good home. I would
not even cut or scratch it it's so clean, just stare at it, better yet make
it a collection and return it to the original owner.

Back