I'm in over my head...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zacharomyces

Reaction score
I think I've reached obsession level. Stacked all my brew pots up today after I cleaned them and it was pretty far over my head. I've gotta cut back!

I think I've reached obsession level. Stacked all my brew pots up today after I cleaned them and it was pretty far over my head. I've gotta cut back!

Yeah, I almost have more fermenters than skis! And, the butter drawer in our fridge is packed with S-05, S-04 and Notty.:D

Send some equipment to me, I'll be happy to help alleviate the load. :D

I need another fermenter. But at least I have my own fridge for beer and ingredients!

Only 1 fridge for beer? c'mon Homercidal! That's not an obsession. We have more fridges/freezers dedicated to beer than we do food :) Chest Freezer Keezer, Fermenter upright in garage, mini for bottles in basement with keezer. Shh... don't tell SWMBO.

Only 1 fridge for beer? c'mon Homercidal! That's not an obsession. We have more fridges/freezers dedicated to beer than we do food :) Chest Freezer Keezer, Fermenter upright in garage, mini for bottles in basement with keezer. Shh... don't tell SWMBO.

Never said I was obsessed. I'm still in denial!

But I just realized that I have a fridge in the camper that is not really being used most of the time...

Yeah, I almost have more fermenters than skis! And, the butter drawer in our fridge is packed with S-05, S-04 and Notty.:D

Wow, when I saw this I cringed. I have a whole shelf packed with yeast (washed and otherwise) and the entire door of a freezer crammed with hops.

It's when you find yourself needing more than the 6 cornys that you *may* have a problem. Not saying that is happening to me...:p but...

I've long passed the obsession level, this is getting crazy for me. I applied for a job at a brewery in Iceland, its been operated since the early 1900's and i've begun working for them on the bottom of the ladder tho

Wow, when I saw this I cringed. I have a whole shelf packed with yeast (washed and otherwise) and the entire door of a freezer crammed with hops.

It's when you find yourself needing more than the 6 cornys that you *may* have a problem. Not saying that is happening to me...:p but...

6? In a month, or altogether? I just ordered 6 more to use as secondary fermenters and for long term bulk aging. I'm up to 18 now.

my keezer only holds 4, and i still need 8 cornies..... I am the only one in the hosue that drinks beer, and i freak out when i am below 10gal on draft.

Latest posts

Back