Looking for good cider near Philadelphia, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SatanPrinceOfDarkness

Reaction score
I just started my first cider batch Monday night and it's bubbling along nicely. However I think the cider tasted pretty sweet, not tart, and was also flash pasteurized. All-in-all, less than ideal.

Any thoughts about where I can get tart, UV pasteurized, cider near Philadelphia?

Thanks!

I assume you got yours at Linvilla, since I just got some there and it is labeled the same. It was a very sweet cider, which will get dryer with the fermentation process. I have a 1-gal batch going with EC1118 and another 1-gal batch set up with wild fermentation from a small piece of apple peel from their orchard. It'll be interesting to see how they will both turnout.

While driving to Linvilla, we noticed a very small sign pointing to Indian Orchards (https://www.facebook.com/Indian-Orchards-158959204127355/timeline/). Might be worth contacting them.

Latest posts

Back