Home Brewer TV #32

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Just a quick note to let you know a new episode of Home Brewer TV is now available. Please let me know what you think!

www.homebrewerTV.com

Gary

Watched it last night on my Roku player. My kids were very entertained with the tasting and all the foam. My ten year old was slightly offended with your langauge though, I believe you said "ass" or something similar. :)

Classic !!! Great show, really enjoyed it. It was even better that you shot the Tasting Room in one shot. 4 thumbs up for not editing.

Watched it last night on my Roku player. My kids were very entertained with the tasting and all the foam. My ten year old was slightly offended with your langauge though, I believe you said "ass" or something similar. :)

I am sorry for offending your child. I will be more careful!!

Baldmanbrew!! I love your screen name. Thanks for your kind words. Things can go wrong when brewing and tasting beer and I thought why not share some of then, especially when they are funny...

Gary

That was not meant as a complaint but hopefully to give you a little chuckle.

If that's the worst thing you say I think she can handle it. She also thinks Butt is a bad word.:rolleyes: We try not to encourage the use foul language so she's been unaccustomed to those words, however with a 17yr old sister and 14 yr old brother she's becoming more so.:mug:

Back