What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This beer is always insanely good on tap. Bottle, not so much.

Road 2 Ruin

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395432167.678308.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Bomber of my Düsseldorf Altbier, doing some prep, and about to get the strike water heating for my annual ESB. I'm brewing this about 2.5 weeks early, but I'll be moving in April and didn't want to move another full fermenter (going to have to move my Sour Stout in the fermenter, but I'd like to keep it to just that one).

Another Road 2 Ruin.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395435587.251590.jpg

Drinking some Mountain Dew to get some extra caffeine in me. Gotta finish up work, grab some dinner, then meet up with the brewery crew to finalize a few things and empty a few beer bottles.

A&W Root Beer at an all you can eat pizza joint with my youngest two kids. Beer, basketball and brew day planning very soon.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Small bretty pickup today, not for tonight, but soon hopefully. All firsts for me.

Allen, what's your recommendation on the Saint Somewhere?ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395442855.291847.jpg

EDIT: sorry, the pic cut off the top of the bottle. It's a black cage, if that matters.

Small bretty pickup today, not for tonight, but soon hopefully. All firsts for me.

Allen, what's your recommendation on the Saint Somewhere?View attachment 187420

EDIT: sorry, the pic cut off the top of the bottle. It's a black cage, if that matters.

Black cage should be good to go, it's late 2012, early 2013. Were they stored refrigerated?
Make sure you keep your thumb on the cage while you open it!

Black cage should be good to go, it's late 2012, early 2013. Were they stored refrigerated?
Make sure you keep your thumb on the cage while you open it!

Doubtful, but I think it just showed up there, so not sure where it's been between then and now.

How did that work for you?

Finsfan-I will root for UK not to win, however I would rather them play WSU as I think they have a better chance of dirt-roiling them. Tough game for a Jayhawks fan.

I have Kansas winning quite a few rounds. Doesn't mean I would've love to see it lose in the round of 64!

Duke/Kansas/Syracuse losing > winning my pool

Back