PTN going to Houston, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
So I might have to go to a seminar in The Woodlands, Texas (Looks nearby Houston on Mapquest) around Feb 22 - Feb 27. I haven't got the final go ahead from the boss (neither SWMBO nor the one who signs my paycheck) but it's sounding like it's a done deal. Any of you guys in the area want to meet up for a beer? I got the first round.

Also, can you recommend a decent dive charter boat in the Galveston area? I'll probably stay a few extra days to get in some diving in the Gulf.

PTN

I don't know why nobody is responding to you Paul, let me see if this helps...

Guys, honestly, you can take my word, he isn't completely pathetic, and only smells a little and only downwind:D

I'm there for you bro!

... just don't think you're getting any free Utopias though!!!

Cause damn it... he'll charge yer azz somethin' fierce for that stuff!

Kidding. Someone have a beer with PTN. He's a good guy.

It's a done deal. I found out yesterday I got the go ahead for the conference. I'll be flying into Houston on Saturday 2/21 thru Friday. (The conference starts on a Sunday! Who ever heard of such a thing?) Any rec's for good bars? I'll be in The Woodlands, Tx.

PTN

I just saw this Paul!

I don't know much about dive boats in Galveston, but I sure would like to get together for a beer or four. I don't know a heck of a lot about bars in the Woodlands, but I'll be up there today, and I'll look around. I also know a bunch of folks up in that area, so I will ask around.

I'll also see if my brother knows much about dive boats in Galveston. I do not know how much is going on down there, though, other than recovering from Ike.

TL

Back