New Homebrewer in SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattymcgoo

Reaction score
Hi all, I just made my 1st Homebrew using extract, an IPA. It turned out pretty well and now (ready or not) I'm diving headfirst into All Grain brewing. I just bought a Coleman Xtreme 50 Qt cooler that I'm planning on converting into an MLT. I've read a good bit on the subject for the past couple weeks (mostly forums posts) and I think I'm ready to do this!! I'm going to brew an Arrogant Bastard Clone, wish me luck.

Welcome to HBT! I'm in Clemson, SC myself, but make the trip out to Greenville often to stop by Thomas Creek. Also for the Greenville Beer Exchange. Which, if you haven't been, I highly recommend it. Not homebrewing, but lots and lots of beer!

Good luck on your quick transition to AG.

Welcome to HBT! I'm in Clemson, SC myself, but make the trip out to Greenville often to stop by Thomas Creek. Also for the Greenville Beer Exchange. Which, if you haven't been, I highly recommend it. Not homebrewing, but lots and lots of beer!

Good luck on your quick transition to AG.

Awesome! I lived in Clemson before and after going to college there, I love that town. I actually live in Spartanburg now and actually work at Thomas Creek on the bottling side, and yes, the Beer Exchange is pretty awesome. Thanks for all the hospitality.

Working at Thomas Creek! Wow, you get to go the the LHBS everyday. Is the bottling at the same location as the brewery? That would be dangerous for me-to just buy a little something new after work.

I'm in Greenville as well. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. I am in Lexington SC and have been looking for just the right location to open up the new shop. Houston is still handling the online orders in the transition. - Jeff

Welcome. I am in Lexington SC and have been looking for just the right location to open up the new shop. Houston is still handling the online orders in the transition. - Jeff

Your in Lexington! only 2 hours from me. open a shop in sumter and I may drive an hour to get there! Or Florence and I can ride my bike!

Oh it will be worth the two hour drive.....have you seen our prices?

Lexington, SC. Small world, I went to high school there many years ago. Actually did my undergrad at USC, but now I live in FL.

Back