Brewing Classes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjmeldrum

Reaction score
I live in Michigan and Iam looking for classes on beer brewing. If you you of any classes or online classes let me know.
Jeffro:mug:

Utube is the ultimate beer brewing classroom. I watched so many videos on brewing there before I actually brewed for the first time. That combined with this forum, I think I did fairly good :)

I think he means REAL classes and I understand completely. There are also Master Brewer classes available from Chicago somewhere. $2500 though.

Do you have a LHBS that does brew-on premises? Or a local homebrew club? November 1st is the AHA's Teach A Friend to Home Brew Day, so local brewers will be eager to lend a hand! I'm bummed I can't participate on the 1st this year- last rugby match of the fall matrix season.

Do you have a LHBS that does brew-on premises? Or a local homebrew club? November 1st is the AHA's Teach A Friend to Home Brew Day, so local brewers will be eager to lend a hand! I'm bummed I can't participate on the 1st this year- last rugby match of the fall matrix season.

A lot of us will be at Cap-n-cork for it....ALthough I don't have a setup, I plan on being there...Although I may pickup a turkey fryer before that.

We have a thread on the michigan mashers forum about teach a friend to brew day at Cap-n-cork.

And I'm sure depending on where you live, any of us would teach you....

TAF-header.jpg

http://www.beertown.org/events/teach/

Yeah, on account of my rugby match, I may be postponing my brewing day until the 2nd or going a day early on the 31st....think I'll have my BIL over to teach him the ropes. :mug:

It would be interesting to see who is participating this year- I'll start a new thread in a few minutes.

Yeah, on account of my rugby match, I may be postponing my brewing day until the 2nd or going a day early on the 31st....think I'll have my BIL over to teach him the ropes. :mug:

It would be interesting to see who is participating this year- I'll start a new thread in a few minutes.

WHat time is the game over? Can't you come in the afternoon to hang out and drink?????

We have a thread in the michigan mashers section.

WHat time is the game over? Can't you come in the afternoon to hang out and drink?????

Check my location, dude. ;)

I got involved in this thread responding to the OPs request for classes. :D :mug:

A local brewery here has a guest brewer program where they let someone come in and brew a batch of beer with the brew master. You might want to check if any place has that where you live.

OK, that is really, really spooky. I decided a few days ago that I was going to do an all-grain demonstration behind my homebrew shop. I decided to do it on a Saturday then picked a Saturday 2 weeks from now, November 1st. I just read this thread and the fact that it is Teach a Friend to Homebrew day is eerie.

OK, that is really, really spooky. I decided a few days ago that I was going to do an all-grain demonstration behind my homebrew shop. I decided to do it on a Saturday then picked a Saturday 2 weeks from now, November 1st. I just read this thread and the fact that it is Teach a Friend to Homebrew day is eerie.

Not for a supernatural being like you, you goat sucker :D

chupacabra.gif

Back