it this a good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
a 4 pack of these style kegs for $77. cleaned and pressurized and $19.41 to ship

single handle keg.jpg

Call it $25 per, shipped. That's OK. I have a few of these old-school single handled ones, they're fine. The problem that I ran into was the pressure relief valve failed, and I could not find a replacement anywhere. That looks like the same kind that I had, an old Firestone. Personally, I'd spend a few more dollars and buy some newer kegs, but as long as they don't leak, they'll work fine.

i'm looking for cheap right now, yes i know that i get what i pay for, but if it holds beer and holds pressure i'm good:rockin:

If your ordering these from chicompany, I just bought 2 from them, they were in decent shape. Lids and posts were interchangeable with my other cornies.

yup, thats where i'm gettin em!!! i logged into my gmail and right there was a link to em. great place from what i can see. the 2 handle kegs were like $32 per keg shipped on a 4 pack, thats why i'm sticking to these, 4 kegs shipped for under $100. my LHBS wants $49 per keg, screw that. although he has a nice 10gal ball lock keg down there that i want but that one is over $100. i'm a cheap ass

Back