Jalapeno Sausages

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Hmmm Good. Slovacek Jalapeno Sausage & beer. Nothing beats hot Texas made Jalapeno Sausage. Gotta love these. Slovacek from Snook, TX. Picked them up at Sam's Club.

Slovecek.jpg

Hell yeah, and some Celebration Ale.:mug: That' s what I am drinking right now. Just bought a 12 pack at Specs. Mainly I needed the bottles but might as well buy bottles with beer in them. I think I might have to get some Jalepeno Sausages this weekend.

I never thought I'd say this to another man, but nice looking sausage Ed!

Ooooh, you evil, evil man.

Jalapeno's are one of my staples and upon seeing that this morning, I am truly envious. :)

Nice brew in the background there too!

Chappell Hill makes a killer sausage as well, but those do look mighty tasty!

Ed you must be really digging the Celebration Ale huh? Just about every picture youve posted lately has a cameo appearance!

mr_stimey said:
Ed you must be really digging the Celebration Ale huh? Just about every picture youve posted lately has a cameo appearance!

Yeah, the local grocery store had it on sale for $6.99 a sixer, so I picked up a couple cases for Christmas & New Years holidays. I've just about run out of homebrew due to parties requesting kegs and my inablity to say "no". Something about hearing all the "Ooohs & Ahhhs" about my beer goes to my head and I give in. :D

Now I am without homebrew (but not Apfelwein ;)) while I get the keezer re-stocked for the new year.

In the mean time, I've been enjoying cooking outside on my eggs while I've been in town.

One of the guys that works for me processes all his meat from deer season and brought me in a couple pounds of jalapeno venison bratwurst. I haven't tried any yet but hopefully they're as good lookin' as yours on the grill.

Back