• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

E Kent Golding Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalbiker

Reaction score
Our club purchased several pounds of E. K. Golding 4.5 % pellet hops. We have 3lbs left. Anyone interested they are $17.00 plus shipping. These are pellet hops. They are stored in zip lock freezer bags and have been frozen since our purchase. We recieved these hops early this year. They were in vacuum sealed 11 lb bags We are selling lbs only.

Thanks
Terry

Whole, plug or pellet?
How are they packaged (not quanity, actual packaging, ie foodsaver, or the special UV type bags the LHBS uses)

They are pellet hops stored in zip lock freezer bags and have been frozen since our purchase

Kinda makes a difference (at least to me). unless there dated for sure ther's no real way to confirm actual 2008 but if you got them pre fall of 2008 then they're definately not 2008 crop.

We received them early this year. They came in vacuum sealed 11 lb bags.
Thats all I know

Kinda makes a difference (at least to me). unless there dated for sure ther's no real way to confirm actual 2008 but if you got them pre fall of 2008 then they're definately not 2008 crop.

Yes please...

If there is any left please PM me and I will get you a payment. Shipping to 59601

Sorry for not getting to anyone yesterday. Hops are all sold thanks to everyone

Latest posts

Back