New house, new brew rooms!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alchemy

Reaction score
Brewery, chilling my west coast German (Munich, tett and fermented with cali lager yeast)

ForumRunner_20130118_100829.jpg

New fermentation room bubbling away

ForumRunner_20130118_100906.jpg

"Alchemy" It doesnt have anything to do with "The name of the wind" does it? Yes I'm being a total nerd right now.

"Alchemy" It doesnt have anything to do with "The name of the wind" does it? Yes I'm being a total nerd right now.

You mean the king caller chronicles? I am reading those right now but this name came way before I started reading them
:)

The name was just something that seemed to fit for what I wanted to do with this.

Love those books so far tho!

Love those books so far tho!

One of my favorites. The author has a way of writing that makes average things so beautiful and amazing. I'm done with the first two books and am just waiting for the third and final to come out.

One of my favorites. The author has a way of writing that makes average things so beautiful and amazing. I'm done with the first two books and am just waiting for the third and final to come out.

I am almost done with the second book and savoring every page dreading the time when I have to wait for the new one to come out.

Oh and here is another picture from the new brew room, everything I have on tap right now!

ForumRunner_20130203_073232.jpg

Left to right, surly furious clone, cascade pale ale, white house honey porter and double candied apple cider.

ForumRunner_20130203_073248.jpg

That was tasty!

Like the look of the fermentation room. Looks old and rustic. More pics of it please!

I will take more pics this week of the fermentation room but for now here is a pic of yesterday's super bowl of brewing.

Bottling on the left, cleaning in the middle and brewing on the right!

ForumRunner_20130204_061119.jpg

Another fermentation room shot. Low light cause I don't want to scare the yeast away

ForumRunner_20130205_115450.jpg

On the right is "Lonestar" the chocolate raspberry stout and on the right in the conical is our founders breakfast stout which is secondary currently on 2.5oz of Kona coffee.

Back