Fat Basset Brewing Company Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwynia

Reaction score
Like lots of folks, my dogs are a central part of our life here, and they ended up inspiring the name I gave my "brewing company": Fat Basset Brewing Company.

I just got my logo back from BrewBrand Creative and couldn't be happier. He did the dogs as stylized line art and we can tell which dog is which (even if you can't). I brew a lot of cider along with beer, so my common ingredients are represented too.

Here's the full color version:

5029801159_01e1262506.jpg

And, I reduced it down to a simpler black and white version that I'm going to get printed on pint glasses:

5029820569_3c6ed6f179.jpg

The one in "Fat" is named Rowdy, who's 9 years old.

The one in "Basset" is name Bailey, who's 10 years old.

@BargainMugs, if I were to get pint glasses printed with you guys, using the black and white one, should I go with black as the imprint color or would the dark brown work?

@BargainMugs, if I were to get pint glasses printed with you guys, using the black and white one, should I go with black as the imprint color or would the dark brown work?

Either black or dark brown imprint would look great on a beer glass. It's really your preference. We offer free proofs to ensure your satisfaction with the end result. Thank you for considering BargainMugs for your custom glassware needs. :)

I love basset hounds. I used to have one a few years back before she passed away. Great logo and good looking dogs. I love their personality.

J - You should just told me you wanted a single color lineart! I would have worked that out for ya! :) (although - you did a nice job on your own)

Josh, no worries. I wanted it in all kinds of formats and your price is low enough I didn't want to be a pain in the ass. I can do OK once I have a graphic as far as converting, chopping, etc. so I did.

I'm using the full color version on shirts, dog water bowls, etc. so it's all good.

Back