Wanted: Mac & Jack African Amber recepie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
I'd like to brew something close to a Mack & Jack African Amber. I have a pretty good idea what's in it but I can't seem to find any online AG recepies. Anyone?!?

H

I posted the extract +grains version of this a while back which you can find by searching for "mac and jacks."

It was in BYO's 150 clone recipes. Unfortunately I don't have that here with me at work and my internet is down at home, but maybe someone else has that handy and can tell you what grains and how much to use to replace the malt extract.

Henrik said:
I'd like to brew something close to a Mack & Jack African Amber. I have a pretty good idea what's in it but I can't seem to find any online AG recepies. Anyone?!?

H

I just finished a little bit of a changed Mac & Jack's recipe. A touch more hopped up. It is under my recipe section. I added an ounce of cascades in the secondary as a dry hop though. Not listed on the recipe

Never tried this beer, put I have a clone on tap dry which is similar to Ohio Dads. and Dry hopped. Is this in bottles, and anyone know who ships it?

Ohio Dad, you near CMH? Let swap a beer or two of these.

Ender

Ender said:
Never tried this beer, put I have a clone on tap dry which is similar to Ohio Dads. and Dry hopped. Is this in bottles, and anyone know who ships it?

Ohio Dad, you near CMH? Let swap a beer or two of these.

Ender

I'm in Hilliard Ender... Mac & Jack's is on tap. Had a friend bring me back a growler from Seattle when he'd go out on business... Tasty stuff..

Latest posts

Back