FINAL FOUR SALE! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

hey guys! hopefully your brackets are doing better than mine (who picks Marquette to win it all anyway?!) and in honor of one of the greatest sporting events ever, we're having a HUGE sale on tons of our inventory. below is more specific pricing for some of the items, or you can just CLICK HERE and be directed to the sales category on the site. like always, we can only offer the free shipping part of this promotion to residents of the contiguous US, but PLEASE call in your order if you live outside this area and want the absolute best pricing for shipping. more times than not, we can/will beat what the shipping calculator shows for international/outside the lower '48 states orders.

cheers (and i hope your team wins it all!),

joshua

CO507 – 4 LB Steel CO2 Cylinder - $34.44 Final Four CLOSEOUT! Limited to stock on hand!

Introductory Prices for Luxfer Cylinders, Made in USA including valve!
CO505 – LUXFER 5LB CO2 Cylinders - $58.44
CO510 – Luxfer 10LB CO2 Cylinders - $92.44
CO520 – Luxfer 20 LB CO2 Cylinders - $129.44

HK110P4 – 1 Keg Basic Keg Kit for Homebrew, Pin Lock Keg, Deluxe with Taprite Regulator and 4 LB CO2 Cylinder - $129.44

HK210P4 - 1 Faucet Fridge Conversion Kit for Homebrew, Pin Lock Keg, Deluxe Taprite Regulator, 4 LB CO2 Cylinder - $159.44

HK310P4 – 1 Faucet Tower Kit for Homebrew, Pin Lock Keg! Deluxe Taprite Regulator, 4# Reconditioned CO2 with new Hydro and Valve -$179.44

Stout Faucet – On sale for $59.44

FA239 - Faucet Lock - $24.44

Deluxe Faucet Wrench - $8.44

Perlick 525PC Forward Seal Chrome Faucet - $19.44

Kegconnection Bottle openers - $4.44

KP115 - Valve Replacement Assembly, with valve -$6.44

KP109 – Keg Feet – 44% Off! $.61

5 Piece Oring Sets – 44 % Off! $1.65

Standard Beer Line Cleaning Kit - $19.44

Deluxe Beer Line Cleaning kit - $34.44

bigbopper said:
i tried to purchase the perlick faucets but no discount was offered on the faucets

The 525PC's are on sale, like I listed up in the original listing. Here is a link: http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=480

cheers,

joshua

*EDIT: now that I think about it, were you referring to the option for a handle? I apologize that it shows both with and without a handle @ being $19.44. That price is for "without a handle", but you can go here: http://stores.kegconnection.com/Categories.bok?category=*Components:Faucets:Handles and add one of these handles to your cart if you need one.

I'll bite.. ordered up a 4# bottle, some kegs and parts. Needed another gas setup in the basement to carb up my pipeline.

When does the sale end?

No end date set, yet. Some of these products are limited quantity (4LB CO2 cylinders) so if you see something in the sale section today and it isn't there tomorrow, it's because it sold out. I'll keep this thread updated about when we're going to end the sale!

cheers,

joshua

Amazing Deal! My brother in law has been bugging the crap out of me to find him a good deal on a picnic tap kegging setup. This is perfect, he will be ordering later tonight.

20 3/4" tall

4 1/4" wide

i'll make sure to add that to the description too, sorry about that!

cheers,

joshua

Awesome! It's too tall to sit on the hump, but narrow enough to sit on the floor with the kegs which is even better. So I just ordered 2 along with a bunch of other stuff!!!!

Thanks again Joshua!

Awesome! It's too tall to sit on the hump, but narrow enough to sit on the floor with the kegs which is even better. So I just ordered 2 along with a bunch of other stuff!!!!

Thanks again Joshua!

No problem, I'm glad the 4lb will work with your setup! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

cheers,

joshua

Do you have any deals on ball lock keg kits? All I see are Pin lock kits that are on sale.

For this current promotion, the only complete kits on sale are pin-lock kits. We might have them included in a future promotion but we're confident that, if you compare our kit prices to that of our competitors, you'll find that our everyday pricing is already the best out there!

cheers,

joshua

CO505 – LUXFER 5LB CO2 Cylinders - $58.44
CO510 – Luxfer 5LB CO2 Cylinders - $92.44

Typo?

Wow your prices for kegging setups are remarkable...I asked my LHBS and they're charging about $40 more including your shipping. May have sold me on never bottling again...

Back