Anyone have any Netflix Instant Play movie recommendations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinjaJoe

Reaction score
I've had a long weekend and need something to occupy the next 2 hrs while I enjoy a couple pints.

Only request is no documentaries.

Thanks!

I was watching the Office on instant. The original British version.

The new Star Trek reboot is there and TNG First Contact. Men Who Stare at Goats. Beer Wars.

I know ya said no documentaries, but "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" is superb!

Old Boy (korean) is pretty good.

Tons of TV on there... lots of stuff I wouldn't buy the series and never got into while it was on but worth watching now that I can just stream them whenever.

Too much to bother trying a full list but a couple I watched recently enough to remember...

Better of Ted
Pushing Daisies
Futurama
The IT Crowd
Bones
X Files

I love me some documentaries. They grow on you. Many need to be taken solely on entertainment value, not factual content.

I thought District 9 was pretty cool. I don't get to the theater at all, and don't have cable or even over-the-air TV, so a lot of the stuff on NF is new to me.

bierhaus15: Old Boy is awesome and I love Park Chan-wook's films, some of the craziest movies ever conceived. Love his style, just be willing to read some subtitles.

Back