First batch last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incinerator

Reaction score
So for my first batch I got a Copper Ale recipe and everything was going good till I cracked my sweet carboy, I had to use a bucket. Then I walked away from the sink while filling sink for another ice bath. Nothing fatal but I would have liked to watch the process in the glass, and I had a good mess to clean up. I think the best part so far is the smell of the wort. I hope it comes out good. Next up is Elcelsior Albiter.

Ouch... that sucks to hear that the carboy cracked. I think that most of us have had a similar experience with our carboys at one point or another. Just another reason to go up to your LHBS and get some more equipment. Can't wait to hear how this turns out for you! Welcome!

Awesome! Congrats on the first brew I miss that feeling. Sorry to hear about the carboy but that just gives you another reason to go to the LHBS! Keep us updated and tell us how it is.:mug:

Back