The cutest goddam thing on the planet....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't....stop...watching.....

I know..I literally have both the havanese and the Shibu feeds going...I did at work today too, and I keep watching, and got very little done...the fun thing is the havanese has a chat....but you gotta be careful, I'm sure a lot of children are watching and posting...

But damn the puppies are sooo cute!!!!!

I must chuckle. This is by far the most bizarre thread I have even seen here. They're puppies, folks.

oh great...first porch couches and now puppycams...why you gotta be a hator??? :D

They're so damn cuuuteee...the shibus are all in their bed and one of them is tryin gto methodically tear apart an orange stuffed pumpkin that is bigger than him.....it's just the most precious thing in the world...

All the bad thoughts just seem to melt away when I watch the puppies. I don't think I've laughed and smiled sooooo much in a single day...

oh great...first porch couches and now puppycams...why you gotta be a hator??? :D

They're so damn cuuuteee...the shibus are all in their bed and one of them is tryin gto methodically tear apart an orange stuffed pumpkin that is bigger than him.....it's just the most precious thing in the world...

All the bad thoughts just seem to melt away when I watch the puppies. I don't think I've laughed and smiled sooooo much in a single day...

I'm not hatin' on the puppy cam. I dig puppies as much as the next guy. Right now, my 75lb puppy is happily trying to crawl in my lap. But I have viewed the cams and while absolutely adorable (OMG, I am gay!!!), I can't watch for more than a minute or so.

I guess my surprise comes from so many who would posted bewbies and such oogling puppies. 'Tis funny, you must admit.:)

I guess my surprise comes from so many who would posted bewbies and such oogling puppies. 'Tis funny, you must admit.:)

I think it's because I can't have pets where I'm living....and haven't had one of my own for about 6 years, with all the life transitions I've had over that time...and I guess deep down I miss having something warm and fuzzy around....

I think it's because I can't have pets where I'm living....and haven't had one of my own for about 6 years, with all the life transitions I've had over that time...and I guess deep down I miss having something warm and fuzzy around....

True dat. Warm and fuzzy cannot be overrated. In fact, I've already begun working on a little domicile out back that will house me and my awesome doggy buddy for when my girls become teenagers. Ol' Spenser and I are outnumbered.

Evidently they can see what people are posting on the chat and are asking questions..

I guess the breeder comes on every night at 9pm ish to talk to us and answer questions

Where do you think the mommy dog is all day? Also have you ever seen these things get fed, when do they eat?

Where do you think the mommy dog is all day? Also have you ever seen these things get fed, when do they eat?

They probably let her roam free or in another pen...

I've seen both a lunch and dinner period...I'm sure I made a post when they happened...let me read bck through the thread...

It's cute, they have this communal bowl they share.

I saw a human foot on camera last night, the puppies relentlessly attacked it, now the foot is gone.... They might be devil puppies.

Could just be kennel training them. Getting them used to it. I've noticed the guy putting toys in it to coax them in and out of it.

Back