Anybody from the Elmira/Corning area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good with 1:30. I only have my ginger bread cookie ale bottled. It's more of a dessert beer but I will bring a few bottles!

I'm good for 1:30. I have a couple new ones to share, including some of the stout we made a couple weeks ago. I bottled some of it before secondary, and it turned out really well.

Looks like it's just me and no better half this Sunday.

I wish I had more to share.... My last few batches i have been experimenting with sours. So the are sitting in a corner collecting dust for the next year or so.

I wish I had more to share.... My last few batches i have been experimenting with sours. So the are sitting in a corner collecting dust for the next year or so.

Anyone up for a brewery tour on Saturday, Feb 23?

I'm looking at this map: http://fingerlakesbeertrail.com/content/

I figure we could take a lap around Seneca Lake, hit the breweries, take tours if available, and fill growlers.

Oldbucket may be able to get us a ride, so we could head out from Horseheads. We could go around Seneca Lake, then back to Horseheads and hang out at Upstate Brewing Company for a while.

Clockwise around Seneca Lake:

Seneca Lodge Craft Brewing
Rooster Fish
Rock Stream Brewery
G.C. Starkey's
Miles Craft Ales
War Horse Brewing Company
Wagner Valley Brewing Company
Two Goats Brewing

...then back to Horseheads.

I have at least one friend interested, plus there's Oldbucket and possibly his son (our driver!), so we're at 4 so far.

Who's in?

Hello,

I recently moved to the area and am wondering if you guys are still around... I am working on a HERMS system in my basement now that I have the room (moved from a small apartment) and would like to meet some fellow local homebrewers!

I'm still around, not doing much home brewing though. I made the jump to pro brewer a couple years ago. If you want to get together I would be interested.

Back