NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your website isn't working. I tried going on to order a keg kit and clicked checkout and got an error message.

Your website isn't working. I tried going on to order a keg kit and clicked checkout and got an error message.

That is very strange. We are getting orders and I just went to the site and did an order all the way through to confirm. Maybe there was a glitch and it is working now. Can you give it a try and call me at 325-356-5204 if you have any trouble?
Thanks for letting me know about this.
Todd

I spoke to Todd today and got my order together, placed and it already shipped. He is great to work with and it is obvious to me that he is not in the business just to make money. My parents would have called him a Mench, a good thing :)

Cheers to KegConnection

Sheldon

I've been putting off buying homebrew kegs for years. I think I'm finally ready. I'd love the best coupon code you've got. Thanks.

Thanks for both codes....

I ordered a nitro setup and a couple of kegs. Fast service and great pricing....

Now I can make my wife happy by having her favorite.... stout on nitro...

I found Keg Connection on HBT and just wanted to share my experience. I received my kegerator kit and fridge in great condition. The commucation was good and they tailored a kit to meet my needs. Thanks guys.

dsc01683vt.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks for the code and good deals! I did not end up using it but purchased a standard ball lock 5 gallon kit and it works great! I give it plenty of use! :mug:

Hey Keg Connection'
Are still handing out codes? Just brought home an older used freezer this week and I am being tempted by your mission statement and online catalog to make a keezer. I'd like to take a code number if you still have a few left. I am thinking you got a very pretty " intro nitro " system that I might want to try out. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Any Brewer

do you have the dimensions of the 5 gallon kegs? also, is the handle a "rope" style handle or welded stainless? I swear i read somewhere they wer "rope" style which didn't make sense to me.

Back